We are located at:
1799 Tennessee Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45229
Service Department Hours.
Monday-Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
|Ride & Road Guidelines|
- On ALL roads the group will ride in "tight" - staggered formation. "Tight" staggered formation means that only such space will be maintained between bikes so as to provide safe assured clear distance ahead. Do NOT allow so much space in between bikes that other vehicles are afforded the chance of breaking into the group, thereby separating us and causing a hazardous situation!
- Every attempt will be made to position an Officer or another experienced rider in the back of the group to assist with any problems that may develop.
- The proper hand signals and turn signals WILL accompany all movements. All hand signals indicating road hazards, braking movements, etc., will be passed from the front to the rear of the group. People behind you are counting on you.
- Fuel stops are scheduled approximately every 80 - 90 miles. Bikes should top off just prior to joining the group. Make sure you communicate your need for fuel to others in the group. The ENTIRE group will stop and refuel if needed.
- NO ONE will be left behind for ANY reason!
- If someone is dissatisfied with anything occurring during the ride, bring it to the attention of the Road Captain. The RC alone will deal with it.
- If anyone decides to go off on their own, return home, or stay at a scheduled stop later than the Road Captain is prepared to, they will notify the Road Captain at the earliest possible time.
- All riders and passengers must complete a "Chapter Event Release Form for Adults." There are three types of rides: (1) CLOSED RIDE = members and one guest per member; (2) MEMBER RIDE = open only to HOG Chapter members, forms are signed annually; (3) OPEN RIDE = open to chapter members, National HOG® members & other guests as desired, (i.e. MDA).
- Allowing for conditions, (i.e. weather, road hazards, traffic, etc.) the pace of the group will be maintained at or near the posted speed limit.
- All riders and passengers are advised to wear helmets at all times. This is a matter of personal choice, except in helmet law states.
- If someone within the group is stopped by a law enforcement official, the rest of the group will continue down the road a short, safe distance. Pull over and wait for the individual to be released. Exceptions are: spouses or significant others. If the stop takes an inordinate amount of time, only the Road Captain will return, so as not to antagonize or intimidate the law enforcement official.
- Blocking is illegal. We obey all traffic signs. Law enforcement officials are the only people who can legally block traffic
- Roadside Pullovers: When a bike needs to pull out of formation, only two other riders are to accompany the stop: (a) the sweep-rider, and (b) the rider immediately behind, on the curbside of the road. All other bikes proceed to a safe place, as determined by the road captain. Then, while the sweep bike offers assistance, the other bike will ride ahead to join the rest of the group to advise them of the situation.
- Passing lamps should be turned off. While riding in formation, do not illuminate your passing lamps. Only the sweep bike should use passing lamps in order to indicate position to the lead bike.
Call and ask about the NEW Harley-Davisdson Extended Service Plan. You can have up to a total of 7 years warranty to your new bike, or 5 years on your used bike. If your existing bike is not more than 12 years old or has less than 75,000 miles on it, you can now purchase up to 5 years of factory warranty. Call us TODAY for the details.